JB Cauli Nachos
<hr style="color:#000000;" >
<h1>[page_title]</h1> <div class="eventimage">[thumbnail size=medium align=right]</div>
- 2 small heads (or 1 large head) cauliflower, chopped in slices like nacho chips
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 c. Colby-Jack, shredded
- Salsa, for serving
- Guacamole, for serving
- Pickled Jalapeños, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- To a large baking sheet, add cauliflower. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle all over with salt, cumin, paprika, and chili powder. Toss to coat. Roast for 35-40 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Top with Colby-Jack cheese, or any kind of cheese that you love, and return to oven until melted, 5 minutes more.
- Garnish with your favorite salsa, guacamole, and pickled jalapeños.
This can also be done in the BBQ